Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, August 27, 2012

OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Has it really been over three months? The answer is yes! What have I been doing? 

Well, I've been job-hunting, double-dutching, roller skating, watching my weight and just living life.  My nails as you can see are now nubbins but I still like them.


I must tell you, though, I have missed blogging and thought I'd try one of my many untrieds from OPI's Summer 2012 selection. Now on with my Q&D review...

Color Description - The pale gray-blue (almost white) My Boyfriend Scales Walls (MBSW) from The Amazing Spiderman Collection is crisp and fresh. I think this will look great on most complexions!

Similar To - MBSW has been compared to OPI's Alpine White. Not close, in my opinion, and is pretty stand-alone.

Price Point/Availability - This collection became available May 2012 and was limited edition.  You should still be able to find it at your local salon/store.  Retails for $8.50 + tax.

Thank You! - Thanks so much for hanging out and hanging around! I am so humbled to have you all still here and will see you in the very near future...

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I've missed you :) I haven't picked this one up yet but I really want it. Also, I think your nubbins are pretty fantastic...they look so cute! Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Was wondering what happened. The polish looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i want this shade! i love white nails like this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...