Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, February 21, 2011

OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em (Spring/Summer 2011)

OPI's Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em, is my second go around with OPI's Texas Collection and so far so good.  Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's Executive VP and Artistic Director states that, "Wearing these colors on fingers and toes will accessorize the season's must-have pieces...".  Well, I love to accessorize and I really like this collection.


Color Description:  Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em is described as "a red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand".  Notice how many times "red" is used in the description.  Well, on me, this color is a cherry red jelly (no pink in sight) that is very flattering and definitely gets compliments.


Similar To:  As this is a jelly, it's similar to nothing that I own.  Feel free to comment with other similar colors down below. :)


This Look:  Believe it or not, this is 4 coats of color for opacity with Barielle's Camouflage as a base and topping it with Shine and Hold from my local beauty supply.


Price Point/Availability:  The Texas Collection is in stores now, retailing for $8.50.  Just received my Ulta coupon in the mail for $3.50 of of $10 purchase.  I just may pick up a few more to help complete my collection.


Have and awesomely well-polished Monday - and if you have a day off like me that's even better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...