OPI's Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em, is my second go around with OPI's Texas Collection and so far so good. Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's Executive VP and Artistic Director states that, "Wearing these colors on fingers and toes will accessorize the season's must-have pieces...". Well, I love to accessorize and I really like this collection.
Color Description: Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em is described as "a red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand". Notice how many times "red" is used in the description. Well, on me, this color is a cherry red jelly (no pink in sight) that is very flattering and definitely gets compliments.
Similar To: As this is a jelly, it's similar to nothing that I own. Feel free to comment with other similar colors down below. :)
This Look: Believe it or not, this is 4 coats of color for opacity with Barielle's Camouflage as a base and topping it with Shine and Hold from my local beauty supply.
Price Point/Availability: The Texas Collection is in stores now, retailing for $8.50. Just received my Ulta coupon in the mail for $3.50 of of $10 purchase. I just may pick up a few more to help complete my collection.
Have and awesomely well-polished Monday - and if you have a day off like me that's even better!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Essie Little Brown Dress (F/W 2010 Collection)
- Orly Pure Porcelain (Spring/Summer 2011 - Precious...
- OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em (Spring/Summer 2011)
- Orly - Royal Velvet (Spring 2011 Collection)
- My Blog is called AllThingsNails! (and handbags, a...
- OPI - San Tan-Tonio
- Super Professional #189 "Purple Glitter" over Mayb...
- "Extend-A-Mani" Maybelline Pink Pinata over Milani...
- ▼ February (8)