I have a handful of Sephora by OPI nail lacquers and 212-Sephora is the most unique of the bunch... it is phenomenal!
Color Description: Described by Sephora as an opaque smoky black with iridescent, gold and copper chunky glitter, I say 212-Sephora is a multi-faceted flakie with holographic glitter in a deep brown base difficult to capture on camera. It's a very Autumn color and is so appropriate for L.A.'s weather today, cloudy and wet but still beautiful!
Similar To: A galaxy far, far away, but no, for real it's like nothing I know of - stand alone for sure!
This Look: ... was a layering experiment that I ended up liking with one coat of Starting Over After Artificials, one coat of Cherimoya (Kleancolor) Moondance, one coat of Kleancolor Candy Chunky Holo, one coat of 212-Sephora and one coat of Shine & Hold topcoat.
Price Point/Availability: 212-Sephora is available in your local Sephora store and at Sephora.com for $9.50.
Well, once again, thanks for stopping by and reading. Have a wonderful weekend and catch you next week.
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - Bling Dynasty (07/01/2011)
- Repost for Pink Wednesday: Wet n Wild - Fli...
- Salon Spotlight: It's A Secret...
- Essie - Turquoise & Caicos (06/26/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: Misa - Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip...
- Sephora by OPI - 212-Sephora (06/17/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - DS Passion
- Dare 2 Wear - Love Potion (A Year Ago)
- Ulta - Set The Nude (Comparisons)
- Kleancolor 230 - Chunky Holo Fuchsia over Essie - ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie - Your Hut or Mine (06/01/2...
- ▼ June (11)