Color Description: Looks a bit frosty in the picture but Bling Dynasty is an antique gold with tiny micro-shimmer which makes it a very regal. I wanted a sophisticated neutral for a 3-day convention I'm attending this weekend and this fit the bill!
Similar To: In the bottle it reminds me of Milani's Gold Lame and OPI Golden Rules!, but both of these have no micro-shimmer and would lean more on the frosty side than Bling Dynasty.
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificals, three coats of Bling Dynasty, and one coat of Shine & Hold topcoat.
Price Point/Availability: As with most OPI lacquers, this retails for $8.50 and is from the Hong Kong Collection of Spring/Summer 2010. It is still available online and in select salon locations.
Thanks so much for taking a look at this lovely lacquer. Do you wear gold often because I don't? But I'm glad I gave this one a try!
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - Bling Dynasty (07/01/2011)
- Repost for Pink Wednesday: Wet n Wild - Fli...
- Salon Spotlight: It's A Secret...
- Essie - Turquoise & Caicos (06/26/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: Misa - Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip...
- Sephora by OPI - 212-Sephora (06/17/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - DS Passion
- Dare 2 Wear - Love Potion (A Year Ago)
- Ulta - Set The Nude (Comparisons)
- Kleancolor 230 - Chunky Holo Fuchsia over Essie - ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie - Your Hut or Mine (06/01/2...
- ▼ June (11)