Join my colorful nail care journey!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Bronze Ablaze (09/24/2011)


If this isn't a Fall color, I don't know what is?  Not only does this lacquer remind me of Autumn, it also reminds me that it's time to switch out my closet from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter.  Browns, rusts, and olives will be the theme of my wardrobe for the next six months.  But back to the topic at hand, Bronze Ablaze...


Color Description: Bronze Ablaze is a great name for this lacquer because it glows from within with golden undertones reminding me of a beautiful bronze statue. Shows as a frost in certain lighting.


Similar To: Nothing that I can think of or that I own.


This Look: Two coats of Bronze Ablaze and one coat of Maybelline Infinite Shine. 


Price Point/Availability: This is a recent Fall 2011 edition to the Sally Hansen line.  I'm not seeing this available anywhere online, however, it should be available at most drugstores.


Talk to you lovelies later!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...