Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Finger Paints - Winter Sky (01/16/2012)

I just recently found Winter Sky at Sally's on clearance and boy oh boy is it a joy to wear!  This is a great color for the winter blues and will get you right out of any slump (real or imaginary) with one glance at your nails.


Color Description:  A gorgeous turquoise/teal with fine silver shimmer, Winter Sky is a keeper. This can be considered a one-coater but you know I didn't stop there. :)


Similar To:  I searched my stash and found many similar colors but no dupes.  What makes this stand out the most is the fine silver shimmer that make it oh so shiny.  The closest lacquer I've seen this compared to is Zoya Phoebe (which is in my untried collection).  However, Phoebe is a matte shade.  See swatches here from Manicurity...  Very similar, indeed!


This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Winter Sky and one coat of Shine & Hold.


Price Point/Availability: Right now this color is still available at Sallys.com for $1.99 (their clearance price); some brick and mortars may still have it lying around, as well.


Gonna try to get back on the Pink Wednesday bandwagon this week.  Let's see, which pink shall I wear?  The possibilities are absolutely staggering!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...