Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Essie - She's Picture Perfect (03/09/2012)

I was able to get my paws on the entire Essie Sure Shot - Resort 2012 Collection and my favorite is She's Picture Perfect. 

There's not much out on this collection other than a few write ups on the web - however, here's a more detailed description for your reading pleasure from Chic Profile.  Now onto She's Picture Perfect:

Color Description: She's Picture Perfect is a beautiful periwinkle lavendar with a pink iridescence.  The iridescent quality can only be seen in certain light and would definitely be considered a secret shimmer making this lacquer extra shiny and extra special.

Similar To:  I have absolutely nothing else like this!

This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of She's Picture Perfect and one coat of Shine & Hold topcoat.

Price Point/Availability:  This collection will be available this month at salons and other retailers that carry Essie and is generally priced between $8 - $8.50.

Have a great weekend my lovely ladies!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...