Color Description: Purple Mirror is a glowy, metallic purple with a satin finish. I was at a Mom & Pop beauty supply store (the kind that specialize in wigs - lol, if you get my drift) and came across this beauty. So happy I did! I'd never seen nor heard of this color and when I googled, it looks like no one else has either.
Similar To: The only lacquer I have in my collection that comes close to this is a very old Orly from the Satin Hues Collection called Satin Finesse. Can you think of anything else? Would love to know of more colors like this.
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Purple Mirror, one coat of Mega Shine and another coat of my local favorite, Shine & Hold. Because Purple Mirror dried down, somewhat, flat I put two topcoats but this morning its finish is still satin - still nice.
Price Point/Availability: This can still be found online in a few places, but it looks like this lacquer dates back to 2007 or before, so it may be hard to find at a brick and mortar. I happened to pick up an extra ("one for me and one for you") so I will try to do my first "GIVE-AWAY" with it or swap it away. Not sure if anyone else will be interested! All I know is I like it A LOT... :)
Can't wait to package this one up and send it to one of you well-polished cuties! Until then... take care.
- ► 2012 (37)
- Zoya - Faye (Summer Sunshine Collection 2011)
- Summer Zoyas Have Landed!
- American Apparel - Summer Peach (03/28/2011)
- Fun-Friday Mani: OPI/China Glaze - Teenage Dream L...
- My Zoya Summer Nail Polish Selections!
- CLOSE-UP: Designer Perfect Eye Liner Brush (for NP...
- American Apparel - African Violet (03/19/2011)
- Milani - Purple Mirror (3/15/2011)
- Sally Hansen - Infinite Natural (3/12/2011)
- American Apparel - Peacock
- American Apparel Swatches - Greens (Mac Arthur Par...
- Wet N Wild - How I Met Your Magenta/Fast Dry (3/8/...
- Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen - Midnight (3/5/2011)...
- Misa Chenille Chartreuse (3/2/2011)
- ▼ March (14)