Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI - Pink-ing Of You

Looks like I have A LOT of lacquers in this particular color! :)  When I pare down my collection, this type of pink will be one of the first to go!


Color Description:  Another sweet bubblegum pink creme, however, I believe there are is another version of this that is more flesh-tone.


Similar ToRevlon's Top Speed Pink Lingerie (110),  Milani Sweet, or Wet N Wild's Flirty Rose Creme.  If you have any one of these you do not need this one. :)


This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, one coat of Miss Marion's Superbase (white), three coats of Pink-ing Of You and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Price Point/Availability:  Pink-ing Of You is originally from the 2002 Sheer Romance collection, however, I believe it is now in the core line of OPI lacquers and is readily available for $8.50 (retail).


Well off to a job interview tomorrow and I think I'll be dulling this bright pink down a bit with Bubble Bath or something similar.  Have a great evening ladies!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...