Looks like I have A LOT of lacquers in this particular color! :) When I pare down my collection, this type of pink will be one of the first to go!
Color Description: Another sweet bubblegum pink creme, however, I believe there are is another version of this that is more flesh-tone.
Similar To: Revlon's Top Speed Pink Lingerie (110), Milani Sweet, or Wet N Wild's Flirty Rose Creme. If you have any one of these you do not need this one. :)
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, one coat of Miss Marion's Superbase (white), three coats of Pink-ing Of You and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: Pink-ing Of You is originally from the 2002 Sheer Romance collection, however, I believe it is now in the core line of OPI lacquers and is readily available for $8.50 (retail).
Well off to a job interview tomorrow and I think I'll be dulling this bright pink down a bit with Bubble Bath or something similar. Have a great evening ladies!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Milani - Hot, Hot, Hot w/ Accent Nail & OOTD (07/3...
- OPI - Congeniality is My Middle Name (07/28/2011)
- NAIL REWIND: Revlon - Gray Suede
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Crim-Sun
- Omega Labs - Silvery Green (07/24/2011)
- OPI - Black Onyx (The Perfect Glitter Base)
- Fun-Friday Mani: China Glaze - Skyscraper (07/22/...
- China Glaze: Black Label vs. White Label - What's ...
- Pink Wednesday: OPI Pistol Packin' Pink
- China Glaze - OMG (07/15/2011)
- Kleancolor 231 - Chunky Holo Scarlet over OPI - A ...
- Pink Wednesday: Essie Topless & Barefoot
- OPI - A Man In Every Port-ugal (07/11/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Pink-ing Of You
- ▼ July (14)