Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, November 4, 2011

China Glaze - Trendsetter (11/4/2011)

I pulled Trendsetter out of my box of untrieds for this Fall and I must say I really like this one, a lot. 

Color Description:  Best described as a yellow-toned mossy green with gold shimmer, Trendsetter is definitely on the mustard side and is very unique.

Similar To: With a name like Trendsetter it better not have any dupes... Can you think of one?  I can't.

This Look:  One coat of Instant Artificals, two coats of Trendsetter and one coat of Shine and Hold.

Price Point/Availability:  This lacquer is from China Glaze's Metro collection for Fall 2011, however, I believe this was a limited edition offering but you can readily find Trendsetter online.

How do you choose which color to wear next? For me it really depends on how the wind blows but as I mentioned above if all else fails I have a trusty-dusty box of untrieds to choose from. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...