Join my colorful nail care journey!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OPI - Jade Is The New Black (11/1/2011)

Jade Is The New Black is a beautiful GREEN from last year's Hong Kong collection and is the perfect lacquer to complete, what I will call, my "traffic light series", which included the RED Caviar & Vodka (from the 2007 Russian collection) and my last YELLOW post of The "It" Color (from the 2008 Mod About Brights collection).


Color Description: A very vivid, deep and dusty green creme that looks great in bright lights.


Similar To: The color of the Starbucks logo (lol) and what else?  The closest thing I've seen is Revlon Emerald (comped by The Daily Varnish here)...  Pretty close I'd say!


This Look: One coat of Growing Nails Garlic base, one coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Jade Is The New Black and one coat of Shine and Hold.


Price Point/Availability: Again, it looks like this color made it into the core/permanent line and retails for $8.50/ea.


Thanks for stopping by once again!  Green means "go" so off to make some moves this week.  See you soon... :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...