Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, November 14, 2011

OPI - Purple With A Purpose (11/14/2011)

What can I say?  Purple With A Purpose is a very pretty color...  I'm sick with a really bad sore throat and cold right now but I wanted to show you my latest look.  This color makes me feel not as bad...




Color Description: This color has a glowing pearl finish with magenta undertones.


Similar To: Nothing else in my collection.




Price Point/Availability: Purple With A Purpose is from the Brights Collection and is included in the core line; retails for $8.50.


Hope I feel better soon!  Next color up, I can tell you is another purple but in a totally different hue.  See you sooner than later and stay well in this weather, 'kay?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...