Hyper Haute is the only other Tronica that I own and this one was definitely not "love at first coat" - lol! It wears very well, however, and looks very pretty in the in the sun; inside, not so much.
Color Description: Hyper Haute is a medium raspberry, scattered holo. The holographic appearance in this polish is virtually non-existent indoors and ends up looking like a fine silver shimmer - which is still nice but nothing to get really excited about.
Similar To: Hyper Haute is almost identical in coloring to QT, however, QT is linear holo and HH is scattered. (EDIT: I originally said BFF, which is more of a mauve/rose - needed to go home and get my names straight and thanks to the comment below I rechecked my stash for QT).
- ► 2012 (37)
- Milani - Silver Dazzle (01/29/2011)
- China Glaze - Touch of Glamour (01/25/2011)
- China Glaze LOL (01/21/2011)
- China Glaze Hyper Haute (01/16/2011)
- China Glaze Techno Teal (01/12/2011)
- Del Sol Ruby Slipper (01/09/2011)
- Jessie's Fire Fly over Orly Winter Wonderland (01/...
- What's The 411?
- China Glaze - Ahoy! (01/03/2011)
- Zoya Madness - Swatches
- ▼ January (10)