Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

China Glaze Techno Teal (01/12/2011)

My verdict is in and the Tronica collection is *drum roll please* - A WINNER!  I have to say that although China Glaze Tronicas are not the same formula as OMG's they are awesome in a totally different way and I love it...  


I own all but two of the OMG collection and was used to "seeing the rainbow" in my nails and in the bottle, but Tronica is in a class of its own, with what I guess is being called a "scattered holo" effect.  Whatever it is, I think I'm in love.


Color Description:  Techno Teal has an apropos name; definitely at deep turquoise/teal with the most beautiful shimmer/holo effect and looks great both indoors and outdoors. 


Similar To:  This is very similar in coloring to ChG DV8 (find my previous post here).  But after looking at these pics you will not "see the rainbow" in Techno Teal.  It's less OMG (rainbow) and more Tronica (computer pixel).  I find that this collection reminds me of the non-obvious holographic appearance of OPI DS Fantasy.  So saturated and rich in color, yet subtle in prismatic quality which has an allure to it.


This Look:  One coat of Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps Acrylic Gel (base coat), two coats of Techno Teal (beware of drag during application); thin coats are recommended, and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine (topcoat needed - these dry down dull).


Price Point/Availability:  The Tronica collecion is currently available to your manicurist professional at CosmoProf, so why not keep them in the loop as to "what's hot and what's not" and ask her/him to pick you up a few bottles on their next visit.  That's what I did. :)  These will be available early Spring 2011 and retail for about $6 each and are worth every penny!  So glad I gave them a chance...


Alright, I'm all posted out, now...  My computers been down for the last week so I'm working on borrowed time here using my hubbies beloved MAC.  So, let me go, well-polished ones, and have an awesome rest of the day. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...