♪♫ "Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful..." ♪♫
It's taken me a long while to wear this lacquer, at least a year and I really should've gotten around to wearing this stunner sooner!
It would've been even better if I could've taken pics of Luminescence in the daylight but I have a few shots that captivate this beauty's allure.
A deep almost blackened purple with blue and magenta shimmer that can only be seen in certain light.
Similar To: Believe it or not this is very similar to Wet N Wild's Ready To Pounce (RTP) however Luminescence has a much better formula with a great depth of shimmer than RTP.
This Look: One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Luminescence and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Do you have this color or RTP? This is a great vampy shade that I'm certain will be great on all skin types. Well, that's all folks and see you soon!
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)
- OPI - Vodka & Caviar (10/28/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Sprinkles
- L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy
- Nubar - Verde (10/17/2011)
- Asili Bath and Body Products
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Han...
- Essie - Case Study (10/9/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - La Paz-itively Hot - Matte
- Essie - Tart Deco (09/30/2011)
- ▼ October (11)