Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy

Come To Poppy is from OPI's Spring 2011 Nice Stems Collection.  The only thing I can say is that this is not what I imagine the color Poppy to be; to me Poppy is a bright orange-red.  It's still nice though.


Color Description: A pearlized shimmering hot pink frost with lavender duo-chrome, Come To Poppy is bright and cheery.


Similar To: Unique finish but similar in color to many hot pinks on the market.


This Look: One coat of Growing Nails Garlic base coat, with one coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Come To Poppy with one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Price Point/Availability: OPI retails for $8.50/ea, however, this may not be readily available as it was limited edition.  I'm sure you can get this online and it may still be at select salon locations.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...