I had a strong desire to wear a classic red today and the first color to pop into my mind was OPI's Vodka & Caviar. This lacquer hails from the 2007 Russian collection and may just be the red of all reds.
Color Description: V&C is a medium to deep red creme that can be an everyday color or special occasion depending on your mood. Definitely a must for the lacquer lover!
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials two coats of Vodka & Caviar and one coat of Shine & Hold topcoat.
Price Point/Availability: I believe this color has been inducted into the OPI core line for its classic allure and is readily available for purchase online and in your local salons. Retails for $8.50.
Have a great weekend!
- ► 2012 (37)
- OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)
- OPI - Vodka & Caviar (10/28/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Sprinkles
- L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy
- Nubar - Verde (10/17/2011)
- Asili Bath and Body Products
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Han...
- Essie - Case Study (10/9/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - La Paz-itively Hot - Matte
- Essie - Tart Deco (09/30/2011)
- ▼ October (11)