Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Hansen Pink Diamond

One good thing about living on the West Coast is that I have a few more hours to get my Pink Wednesday look published...  Yay for L.A.!  


Here's Teenage Dream over Pink Diamond and at first, it was just going to be Pink Diamond but I decided to prettify (lol - prettify looks like it's a real word) it with Teenage Dream and it worked out nicely,


No real details will be given about this look today but if you have any questions, please, please, please, ask me.  Now on to the definition of prettify...


pret·ti·fy



tr.v. pret·ti·fiedpret·ti·fy·ingpret·ti·fies
To make pretty or prettier, especially in a superficial or insubstantial way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...