Join my colorful nail care journey!

Monday, October 31, 2011

OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)

OPI The "It" Color is the color that started my lacquer collecting craze!  Little did I know that I already had 80 bottles of polish thrown in a box from over 20 years of buying nail polish.  But there's a difference between "buying" and "collecting" and I'm sure you all know what that is.  Anyway, with this color I found an artistic form of expression with color and my nails - Bright, Bold, Beautiful color and away I went!


Color Description: The "It" Color is a caution yellow creme, like the color of street signs, school buses, manila envelopes and pavement lines.  It is definitely a bold and daring color to wear and also matches one of my favorite handbags.  The color of this handbag is Chamois Yellow...  this works, too.


Similar To: I find this color to be very close to Stockholm by Dare to Wear, however, the D2W seems to be a jelly while the OPI is a creme.


This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, one coat of Instant Artificials and three coats of The "It" Color (yellow tends to be a bit streaky) and one coat of Shine and Hold.


Price Point/Availability:  The "It" Color is still in OPI's core line of colors and can be purchased just about anywhere you can buy OPI.


What started you on your way to becoming a nail polish fanatic; for some it's design, for me it's color, what is it for you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...