OPI The "It" Color is the color that started my lacquer collecting craze! Little did I know that I already had 80 bottles of polish thrown in a box from over 20 years of buying nail polish. But there's a difference between "buying" and "collecting" and I'm sure you all know what that is. Anyway, with this color I found an artistic form of expression with color and my nails - Bright, Bold, Beautiful color and away I went!
Color Description: The "It" Color is a caution yellow creme, like the color of street signs, school buses, manila envelopes and pavement lines. It is definitely a bold and daring color to wear and also matches one of my favorite handbags. The color of this handbag is Chamois Yellow... this works, too.
Similar To: I find this color to be very close to Stockholm by Dare to Wear, however, the D2W seems to be a jelly while the OPI is a creme.
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, one coat of Instant Artificials and three coats of The "It" Color (yellow tends to be a bit streaky) and one coat of Shine and Hold.
Price Point/Availability: The "It" Color is still in OPI's core line of colors and can be purchased just about anywhere you can buy OPI.
What started you on your way to becoming a nail polish fanatic; for some it's design, for me it's color, what is it for you?
- December (7)
- November (6)
- OPI - The "It" Color (10/31/2011)
- OPI - Vodka & Caviar (10/28/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Sprinkles
- L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Come To Poppy
- Nubar - Verde (10/17/2011)
- Asili Bath and Body Products
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Teenage Dream over Sally Han...
- Essie - Case Study (10/9/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - La Paz-itively Hot - Matte
- Essie - Tart Deco (09/30/2011)
- September (8)
- August (15)
- July (14)
- June (11)
- May (11)
- April (7)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (10)