Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Color Club - Nouveau Vintage (12/23/2011)

Do you see what I see?  A gorgeous and fairly new (Fall 2011) lacquer from Color Club that is just perfect for the fall.  Nouveau Vintage is from the Back to Boho collection and so far this is the only one I've picked up.  Do you have any from this collection?


Color Description: In the picture below there's lots of green and brown which makes for a very interesting bottle but once Nouveau Vintage is on the nail it translates into a beautiful antiqued bronze with super fine micro-shimmers of gold, rust and green with a brown base.  Very, very suitable for an everyday look.


Similar To: Nouveau Vintage (i.e. New Old) totally reminded me of OPI's Warm & Fozzie once I placed it on my nail.  I quickly did research to find out was I dreaming? Am I the only one that sees the similarities?  The answer was, "no".  As a matter of fact as seen in my last post there was a comparison post done.  So, again, if you can't find one check out the other for a similar look and feel.


This Look: One coat of Nutra Nail Touch of Color Nail Strengthener, three coats of Nouveau Vintage and one coat of Shine & Hold.


Price Point/Availability: Color Club can be found online and are also sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond. (retails for $6/ea.)


Well, as I type and look down at my nails I wonder when I will want to change my nail color.  I like this as much as I like Warm & Fozzie and just hope it won't be another two weeks before I have the heart to move on.


Take Care! ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...