Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

OPI - Warm & Fozzie (12/22/2011)

I love this lacquer!  When I wear Warm & Fozzie I can't seem to take it off and as a matter of fact when it is time to remove it I reapply it; I ended up wearing this for two weeks straight one time. As with Designer De Better, this came out this Fall in the Muppets Collection and is limited edition (LE).


Color Description: Straight from OPI, "This feel-good shade of metallic copper will brighten even the dullest days and leave you feeling as if Fozzie Bear just told you his worst joke!" Maybe that's why I couldn't take it off (hehehe). This beautiful coppery-bronze has gold, rust, green shimmer and flecks that will really keep you coming back for more.


Similar To: If you can't find Warm & Fozzie take a look at Color Club's Nouveau Vintage.  Though it's not an exact match it definitely gives you the same feel and is so close I had to check my bottles.  Nouveau Vintage is a tad darker and not as glass-flecked but is a cozy Fall/Winter lacquer just the same.  As a matter of fact, Chromatic Misadventures did a comparison post which I'm attaching for you viewing pleasure (click here).


This Look: One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Warm & Fozzie and one coat of Hold & Shine.


Price Point/Availability: Warm & Fozzie was one of the first to sell out at my local salon, however, they did restock.  So check out your local OPI distributor (Ulta, JCPenney, Salon) soon before it can't be found, after all it was LE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...