Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q&D - Essie Meet Me At Sunset Comps

We've all been noticing Essie's 2011 Summer Collection: Color Me Braziliant pop up in various drugstores.  Well, while out and about today I picked up two: Meet Me At Sunset (index finger) and Smooth Sailing (the periwinkle shimmer).  

First up we have quick and dirty swatches to  compare Meet Me At Sunset (MMAS) with other similar colors.  As you see I love orange-red cremes but MMAS is a stand out!  


In this pic from thumb to pinky, you have: 
  • OPI - Big Hair Big Nails (thumb), 
  • Essie - Meet Me At Sunset (index), 
  • OPI - Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It (middle), 
  • Borghese - Castello Cherry (ring) and 
  • Love & Beauty - Coral (pinky)

Now for the bottle pics (in the same order as above) you will see how close they appear.  Please note, though, that none are dead-on dupes, due to their slight nuances.  I can't really pick a favorite but I do know that I will enjoy wearing each and every one of these this season!


I will say this, however, Essie MMAS has the most vivid orange hue and will be my next mani;  for a complete review of this check back a little later.  Hope this helps you make your decision on purchasing the new Summer Essie Meet Me At Sunset (or not) and if you have any questions on where these can be purchased please let me know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...