Join my colorful nail care journey!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LaRosa Shatter Crackle - Sea Weed (4/26/2011)

Behold LaRosa's Crackle Shatter lacquer in Sea Weed.  My beauty supply store highly recommended this over  Black Shatter.  So I put Black Shatter back and picked up four of these babies: Hot Red, Maroon Red, Deep Black and Sea Weed.


Color Description:  Fine crackle pattern that looks great on short nails in a pure turquoise blue that dries matte.  

Similar To:  Reminds me of China Glaze's For Audrey (can you believe I don't own this color?).  I have no other color in my collection like this.

This Look:  One thin coat of Sea Weed over OPI's Not Like The Movies (second version) with two coats of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.

Price Point/Availability:  I found this at my beauty supply store, however, there are a few etailers that carry LaRosa Crackle Shatter lacquers.

Have you ever heard of this brand?  I hadn't until a few weeks ago. Overall, I think this was a nice find!  Thanks for stopping by...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...