Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Golden Rose #105 (Pink Holographic)

It's close to midnight in Los Angeles on this Pink Wednesday which comes and goes before you know it, but I figured out a way to give myself a few more hours. I'm using the last available time zone in the U.S. because it's still Wednesday in Hawaii - lol!  On to Golden Rose #105 is long overdue for review, so it goes it.


Color Description: A lovely conservative neutral pink indoors and wildly holographic outdoors, Pink #105, is understated but at the same time not to be missed.  Very hard to capture in pics, this lacquer is best viewed outside.


This Look: Two coats of Miss Marion Garlic Base coat, two coats of #105, and one coat of OPI DS topcoat.


Price Point/Availability: I received this little bottle in a swap.  It was a curiosity that's now been satisfied, however, I now want to try other colors.  These are available online for under $3.00.  What a deal!


These indoor pics aren't showing the holo effect but it's an accurate rendition of what you'll see, for the most part. Alrighty then my fine folks!  I will speak with you soon, 'kay? 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...