Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kleancolor - Holo Chrome over Wet n Wild On A Trip (02/12/2012)

Halogen Lighting w/ Cloudy Camera Setting
(for truer color)
I decided to spice up my WnW with a little Holo Chrome from Kleancolor.  These are a great accompaniments to one other as they are both blue based medium-toned purples.


Color Description: Holo Chrome is a fine particle scattered holo in a blue-based purple clear jelly. It is a very striking lacquer and will definitely glam up any mani.


Similar To: Holo Chrome is definitely a stand-alone lacquer but if you're looking to layer it, try this combo.  WnW On A Trip is, again, is the same color/hue of purple.


This Look: One coat of Holo Chrome over my last mani and topped with Shine & Hold.


Day (OTT) Lighting w/ Cloudy Camera Setting
Price Point/Availability: I, generally, find these in a local beauty supply and have seen them for as low as $1.00. They are also available at Kleancolors website for $3.49 (+ tax and $8 an shipping charge). 


This should be a good week, instead of starting the weekend with party nails I'm ending the weekend with them. 







Day (OTT) Lighting w/ Normal Camera Setting
(shows blue but still nice, eh?)




Have a great week and see you in a day or so...  I have a hunch that I'm going to get tired of these nails really quick and I already know what's next.  See you soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...