Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kleancolor 230 - Chunky Holo Fuchsia over Revlon Royal (2/18/2012)

So, I don't have Clarins 230 but I have Kleancolor 230 (Chunky Holo Fuchsia) and here it is over Revon Royal.  It's interesting, isn't it?  I wasn't well this weekend so I didn't leave the house with this look and was kinda sad that I didn't get to see it in the sun but it was a nice look to lounge around in - lol.


Color Description: So pretty I have to say it twice "230 is gorgeous iridescent glitter that sparkles gold, orange and green all suspended in a fuchsia jelly transforming any base color from wow to ooh wee!"


Similar To: This is really a unique lacquer that said to be mimicking the rare find known to be Clarins 230.  The glitter is much larger in the Kleancolor, however.


This Look: One coat of Miss Marion Garlic Superbase, two coats of Revlon Royal and two coats of 230 (Chunky Holo Fuchsia).


Price Point/Availability: Kleancolors are available online $3.49 (+ tax) with a whopping $8.00 for shipping.  So if you can find these in a local beauty supply, that's your best bet; I've seen them for as low as $1.00.


Thanks for checking me out... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...