Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen - Red Chrome

What one minute!  This is Pink Wednesday not Red Wednesday, right?  Yes, it is Pink Wednesday and this post is for Red Chrome but did you take a look at the pic? As pink as pink can get...


Color Description: Sally Hansen should have called this Hot Pink Chrome because it's sure not red but it is lovely.  A metallic deep pink, Red Chrome, is definitely a nice color for any occasion.


Similar To: Nothing in my collection, how about yours?


This Look: One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Red Chrome and one coat of Shine & Hold.


Price Point/Availability: I'm still seeing this at my local CVS, however, I picked up mine at my dollar store for, you guessed it, $1.00.  So this make me think this will be discontinued sooner than later.


Hope you like this look.  By the way, do you have any of Sally Hansen's pen applicators?  I have a few and this is the second time I've tried it out.  Not bad but the brush definitely is rough and tough and will leave streaks so you have to be very careful when applying.  Take care!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...