Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Sally Hansen - Frozen Creamsicle

Okay, ya'll, if this isn't one of the prettiest Sally Hansen Hard As Nails lacquers I've ever seen I don't know what is.  Can you believe all of this shiny jelly goodness is from Hard As Nails?


Color Description: Frozen Creamsicle is not orange enough to be peach and not rosy enough to be pink it's best described as a pink-peach jelly that is delicate and simple yet classy and on-trend for the Spring. 


Similar To:  Nothing else that I own is even close to this but from online pics it could be the jelly version of Barielle Blossom or possibly 2009's PYT by Deborah Lippman (see pic below), but I don't own either of these so I can't be sure. Also, here's a recent post from Mocha Mish Mash that has similar colors for your view pleasure.


This Look: Two coats of Nutra Nail Super Base Coat, two coats of Frozen Creamsicle and one coat of Shine & Hold.


Price Point/Availability: I happened upon Frozen Creamsicle at Walgreens in the "new items" section for $1.99.  I've searched the web and can't seem to find another mention of this lacquer and haven't seen it anywhere else, so Walgreens is your best bet.  I'm assuming this is new for Spring 2012.


I really hope this look helps brighten your day as much as it has mine. Color really changes my mood and I have a feeling that the next few days will be full of good things for both me and you - have a great Wednesday, my lovelies!


Oh and next I think I will try to recreate Let Them Have Polish's MaxFactor Fantasy Fire over Revlon Royal...  I don't have Fantasy Fire so I will have to get creative but I have a few thoughts in mind. I'm really excited about look.  I liked it so much I Pinterested It!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...