Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Maybelline - Purple Trend (08/21/2011)

Coming at you really quick with my NOTD (albeit messy, I still ♥ it)!  I went back to Rite Aid to pick up Purple Trend from the new Maybelline Fall 2011 - Scene On The Runway Limited Edition Collection.

Color Description: To the naked eye this is just another dark plum creme but to the trained eye there's a blue shimmer that is to die for.  I would describe this as a prune bordering brown burgundy with as secret blue shimmer.


This Look: One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Purple Trend and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Some may say what's the point of a "secret shimmer" if you can't see it?  Well, even when you can't see the shimmer this type of nail lacquer is extra shiny and unique. 

Guess what tomorrow is?  My one year blog-i-versary!  And I know just the color I will wear...  Something very special! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...