Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Milani - HD/Silver Holographic (08/14/2011)

Sunday's Best!  This is such a gorgeous color that I just had to revisit it (haven't worn it since February of 2010).  Milani HD is a great lacquer and I hear it's being discontinued, go figure?  So, I have a few back-ups one for me and one for swap.  Here are today's pics:




Color Description: Scattered holographic silver effect with a smooth finish.  Can take on the appearance of silver glitter in certain light and even from afar just a beautiful silver lacquer.



Similar To: An excellent comp post was done by beauty blogger Kayla Shevon of Milani HD and OPI DS Coronation.  I own both but Coronation is one of my untried and as she mentioned, though these are not dupes the are extremely close.  So if you can get your hands on HD I would say "run, don't walk" to your nearest drugstore (CVS, Walgreens, etc.).




This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, three coats of HD and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.  Some have used up to four coats of HD but since I've shortened my length the VNL (visible nail line) is not as apparent and 3 coats were sufficient. :)

Have an AWESOME SUNDAY!  And see you later on in the week, if not before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...