Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Clarins 103 - Pink Shimmer

Okay, this is "pink" in namesake only - LOL!!! Let me introduce you to the demure lacquer named Clarins Pink Shimmer. I've always wanted to do a "naked nail" post so this does that (somewhat) and it has pink in the title...


Color Description:  Pink Shimmer is a  sheer milky nude creme with a very subtle pink shimmer that can only be seen in person.


Similar To:  This lacquer is nice but not very unique and can be compared in quality and color to many soft shades by OPI or Essie.


This Look: Two coats of Pink Shimmer (no base or topcoat).


Price Point/Availability:  I received the mini in my most recent swap but I'm seeing the regular size on Ebay for close to $20 (including shipping).


Well, I don't know about you but I'm getting a bit feverish for the Fall! Can't wait to start swatching a few new Touring America lacquers. Picked up Honk If You Love OPI and Get In The Expresso Lane yesterday and also scored the new Kleancolor Chunky Black Holo (see beautiful bottle pic here by The Swatchaholic), eye candy in the bottle alone.  


Have a great day ladies and see you soon! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...