Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday: PRO10 - Shout (08/31/2011)

PRO10 Shout is a great Summer pink that I found at the Dollar Tree in a 2-pack that included a light blue called Moody which looks just like China Glaze's Moody Blue.  Score!


Color Description: A beautiful hot pink that shows off any tan.


Similar To: I have nothing exact but the hue (not finish) reminded me of Finger Paints I'm A Survivor.  Also, close to Revlon Bubble.


This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Shout and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Price Point/Availability:  As mentioned above, you may be able to find this at your local Dollar Tree but other than that it is definitely discontinued.


Have a great Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...