PRO10 Shout is a great Summer pink that I found at the Dollar Tree in a 2-pack that included a light blue called Moody which looks just like China Glaze's Moody Blue. Score!
Color Description: A beautiful hot pink that shows off any tan.
Similar To: I have nothing exact but the hue (not finish) reminded me of Finger Paints I'm A Survivor. Also, close to Revlon Bubble.
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Shout and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: As mentioned above, you may be able to find this at your local Dollar Tree but other than that it is definitely discontinued.
Have a great Wednesday!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Pink Wednesday: PRO10 - Shout (08/31/2011)
- Zoya - Cynthia and Comps (08/28/2011)
- Chanel - Peridot
- Maybelline - Purple Trend (08/21/2011)
- Maybelline - Scene On The Runway Collection Swatch...
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Blushingham Palace
- Silhouette - Orchis w/ OPI - Fireflies (Chanel Per...
- Silhouette - Orchis (My Take on Chanel Peridot)
- Milani - HD/Silver Holographic (08/14/2011)
- Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black (Bottle Pic)
- Kleancolor - Holo Yellow/Catherine Arley #801 Comp...
- Pink Wednesday: Clarins 103 - Pink Shimmer
- Catherine Arley - 801 (08/09/2011)
- iSwap: Nail Mail (08/08/2011)
- Forever 21's Love & Beauty - Coral (08/06/2011)
- ▼ August (15)