Friday, August 26, 2011
Chanel - Peridot
Chanel Peridot is the color I chose to wear for my one year blog anniversary and it's has been a week of wonderfulness! I have been wearing this lacquer since Tuesday (8/23/2011) and can't seem to take it off...
It's lasted through Disneyland and a host of other activities and is well worth the money. These pics were taken today after close to four days of wear.
Besides a little dent on my index finger tip, Chanel Peridot has held up extremely well - for a Chanel. Sad to say my Paradoxal did not hold up half as well, chippity chip chip chip was its theme song.
I love the venetian glass effect that Peridot has and that's why I had to save up a few ducats to make this purchase. I know whenever I try to layer and franken to create a dupe the next thing is just to break down and buy it.
As you can see in certain lighting it looks like a foil and other lighting it has a duochrome pearlized finish, either way I'm in love. See you soon!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Pink Wednesday: PRO10 - Shout (08/31/2011)
- Zoya - Cynthia and Comps (08/28/2011)
- Chanel - Peridot
- Maybelline - Purple Trend (08/21/2011)
- Maybelline - Scene On The Runway Collection Swatch...
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - Blushingham Palace
- Silhouette - Orchis w/ OPI - Fireflies (Chanel Per...
- Silhouette - Orchis (My Take on Chanel Peridot)
- Milani - HD/Silver Holographic (08/14/2011)
- Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Black (Bottle Pic)
- Kleancolor - Holo Yellow/Catherine Arley #801 Comp...
- Pink Wednesday: Clarins 103 - Pink Shimmer
- Catherine Arley - 801 (08/09/2011)
- iSwap: Nail Mail (08/08/2011)
- Forever 21's Love & Beauty - Coral (08/06/2011)
- ▼ August (15)