Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

L.A. Colors - Aqua Crystals (05/22/2011)

Run! (don't walk) to your nearest Dollar Tree for this blue glittered beauty.  I picked this up while on a mini-vacay with my sister last week in San Diego and I'm so glad I gave it a chance.  Of the four glitters I picked up (including: Glistening Purple, Jewel Tone and Sparkling Diamonds) Aqua Crystals is my absolute favorite. :)


Color Description:  Aqua Crystals is medium blue jelly with glistening glitter.  If you can imagine the blue equivalent of Orly's new Bubbly Bombshell, then you got it!  And you can get away with one coat of this baby.


This Look:  One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Aqua Crystals (went on pretty thick) and one coat of Z Super Fast Dry top coat.


Similar To:  I pulled a few bottles from my stash to compare this with and overall I really like Aqua Crystals (index) the best.  It's the most rich and regal of the bunch, which are, Milani Blue Flash (middle), China Glaze Dorothy Who? (ring) and Claire's Twinkle Twinkle (pinky).  All are two coats and as you can see, Blue flash (middle) is the closest match with Dorothy Who? being too sheer, and Twinkle Twinkle (pinky), though nice, was too dark.


Price Point/Availability:  I found L.A. Colors Aqua Crystals at the Dollar Tree for $1.00.  It's also available online at various e-tailers.


Thanks for stopping by and let me know your thoughts...  I hope you like this color as much as I do!  For one dollar this is a great purchase and if you have any questions please let me know.  I will do my best to point you in the right directions.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...