Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

OPI - Congeniality is My Middle Name (07/28/2011)

The many faces of Congeniality is My Middle Name (CiMMN)!  From picture to picture this beautiful lacquer from the upcoming Miss Universe Collection changes hue and finish.  I guess Miss Universe needs to be versatile and  OPI has done it again creating a lacquer that's fitting for the most lovely lady in the "universe".  WARNING: pic overload ahead (from dark to light).


Color Description: Described by OPI as a berry-wine shimmer, CiMMN is a darker in certain settings - very mysterious with micro glass-flecks for an effervescent look.  Reminds me of the purple raspberry that is best picked in early July.  Well it's late July and CiMMN is ripe for the picking ladies! 


Similar To:  There's no dupe in my collection though this put me in the mind of at least two lacquers I own: China Glaze Stella (is a frost and a bit darker but same hue) and Sephora by OPI Screen Test (a bit brighter with no flecks).  Congeniality is My Middle Name falls somewhere in between.


This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, three coats of CiMMN (two coats are sufficient but wanted a deeper berry color) and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.



Price Point/Availability: Some retailers have put this collection out a bit early (score!), but this "limited-edition [collection] will be available beginning August 2011 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for  $8.50 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer."




Hope you like this lacquer as much as I do!  Which colors will you select from the Miss Universe collection? I, generally, don't watch the show but will you?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...