Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Essie Topless & Barefoot

I wore this last Friday to a job interview - when I find out the results I will be sure to let you know, but now on to the review.


Color Description:  Topless & Barefoot is described by Essie as a barely there soft beige pink and IMHO is the perfect pinkish nude but pulls more beige on my skin tone than pink.  I really like this color, a lot.


Similar To: This lacquer has been compared to the despeckled, non-shimmer version of Borghese Almondine and after pulling the bottles of those that I thought were close, I couldn't find an exact dupe or anything close.


This Look:  One coat of Starting Over After Artificials, two coats of Essie Topless & Barefoot and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Price Point/Availability:  From Essie's Spring 2011 French Affair collection, Topless & Barefoot is still readily available in select salons and online, retailing for $8.00.


Do you have this color and if so, how do you like it?  As I said earlier this will definitely get you job interview ready - a really nice neutral to have in your collection.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...