Join my colorful nail care journey!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Milani - Hot, Hot, Hot w/ Accent Nail & OOTD (07/30/2011)

Experimentation was the name of the game today with my Milani Hot, Hot, Hot mani.  If you scroll through my previous manis you won't find one hint of nail art other than crackle or glitter, but I was totally inspired by the traveler's tank I found yesterday with a friend!  Aren't the colors wild?  I also found Hot, Hot, Hot yesterday and thought I'd wear them together.


Color Description: Milani Hot, Hot, Hot is a bright orange-red creme that is perfect for the summer.


This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials then base color Milani Hot, Hot, Hot, then the accent nail consists of Milani Whitest White, Mood (turquoise) in Confident/Peaceful, FingerPaints (navy) in Cobalt Cardigan and Color Club's (dark yellow) I Always Get My Man-darin.  The manicure was then topped with Sally Hansen Mega Shine.  Fun, fun, fun!


Outfit:  I will wear this artsy tank with my navy blue Chico's necklace and a turqouise linen jacket and wide leg slacks.  Patent navy gladiator sandals will finish the look.


Similar To: Very close in hue to OPI's Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It and others in my collection (click for previous review).


Have a great rest of the weekend.  I'm pretty tuckered out and need to get some rest but hope to hear from you soon. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...