Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI Pistol Packin' Pink

Window Lighting
Happy Wednesday, my wonderful readers!  Today I decided to wear Pistol Packin' Pink from 1999's Wild West Collection.  Still wanting to keep my nails interview-ready, I thought this would do the trick and maybe even "pistol-whip" someone into hiring me, with my winsome words and well-polished mani, of coarse (lol).


Color Description: Described by OPI as a light pink pearl lustre, Pistol Packin' Pink is an understated frost with lots of appeal.  So dainty and soft, a bride can easily wear this for her wedding mani.  In certain lighting a pale blue duo-chrome appears making this lacquer extra yummy - totally reminds me of cotton candy.


Incandescent Lighting
Similar To: In my collection, L'Oreal's Sweet Chiffon came up real close in bottle comparisons but not sure what else to compare this to.  I don't know many of us who collect light pink frosts, so let me know if you have something close.  Would love to see some pics!


This Look:  I decided to file my nails down a bit and then add one coat of Starting Over After Artificals, one coat of Barielle Camouflage, two coats of Pistol Packin' Pink and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


OTT Light
Price Point/Availability: This lacquer is discontinued, however, I believe drugstores may still carry L'Oreal Sweet Chiffon.


I did say, a little over a week ago, that I would let you know how the job interview went, right?  Well, as you can see, I'm still looking but the interview itself went well.  Only time will tell where I will land but I'm excited to see what the future holds.  Something good is lurking just around the corner, I can just feel it. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...