Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NAIL REWIND: Revlon - Gray Suede

Not sure how this NOTD missed out on being showcased but it definitely needs to get a look-see for all of you drug store divas out there!  On to the review...


Color Description: A beautiful grayed-out beige with a hint of rose and secret shimmer. A great professional looking lacquer that is accessible to most.


This Look: It's been a while but I'm almost certain I used my dynamic duo for this look of Starting Over After Artificials as a base and Sally Hansen Mega Shine as a topcoat with two coats of Gray Suede sandwiched in between.  The ring finger is accented with Best Sense #101 glitter.


Similar To: Puts me in the mind of one of my previous NOTD's, OPI Mod Hatter.


Price Point/Availability: Revlon's Gray Suede can be found at most drugstores and Target sells it for $3.74. The glitter is from a brand that is little known and the store I purchased this from has now disappeared.  Go figure?  Well, at least the Revlon is readily available. :)


So yeah, this was my mani about 4 months ago on 3/27/2011 and this is definitely one to have in your stash!   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...