Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, October 21, 2011

L'Oreal Luminescence (10/21/2011)

♪♫ "Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful..." ♪♫ 
It's taken me a long while to wear this lacquer, at least a year and I really should've gotten around to wearing this stunner sooner!


It would've been even better if I could've taken pics of Luminescence in the daylight but I have a few shots that captivate this beauty's allure.



Color Description
A deep almost blackened purple with blue and magenta shimmer that can only be seen in certain light.


Similar To: Believe it or not this is very similar to Wet N Wild's Ready To Pounce (RTP) however Luminescence has a much better formula with a great depth of shimmer than RTP.



This Look: One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Luminescence and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Do you have this color or RTP?  This is a great vampy shade that I'm certain will be great on all skin types.  Well, that's all folks and see you soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...