Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, November 11, 2011

NYX - Woman (11/11/2011)

As Shania Twain says, this lacquer ♪♫"makes me feel like a woman!"♪♫  NYX Woman is one of those lacquers that until you pick up and look at closely in the bottle you won't realize how special it is.


Color Description:  NYX Woman is a red lacquer that glows from within, truly.  It's a deep ruby red with gold, red and magenta shimmer and I just can't seem to take it off.  After the pics were taken I broke a nail, mended it and reapplied Woman - phenomenal!


Similar To:  Puts me in the mind of one of my oldie but goodies OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress - you get the drift... It's GOOOD!


This Look:  One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Woman, one coat  of Mega Shine and one coat of NailShine Miracle.


Price Point/Availability:  This lacquer retails online for about $4.00 but you can find it locally at your mom and pop beauty supplier for less that $2.00.

I'm sure I've seen this many times before and and decided to "walk on by" as the song goes until I recently picked it up and to my surprise it's a real gem of a lacquer.  If you see it in the store give it a gander, you just might like what you see. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...