Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

OPI - Designer De Better (12/18/2011)


OPI's Muppets Collection was released November 2011 a few weeks prior to the Muppets movie release and of the twelve lacquers released I picked up two: Designer De Better and Warm & Fozzie.  Of the two, Warm & Fozzie is my favorite but I really do like Designer De Better now on to its review.


Color Description: Described as a light metallic bronze by OPI, Designer De Better is packed with pale golden/platinum micro-glitter with a spattering of burnt orange glitter.  Very fancy but can be worn everyday without the feeling of being over-the-top.


Similar To: Very original and similar to nothing that I own.


This Look: Two coats of Designer De Better and one coat of Maybelline forever+strong topcoat.


Price Point/Availability: You may still be able to find this lacquer at your local JCPenney or Ulta (or any Salon that carries OPI).  This is a limited edition collection so it won't be around permanently and retails for $8.50.


Thanks so much for checking out my page and I'd love to hear from you.  Have you seen the Muppets Movie?  I heard it was really good but haven't seen it yet.  Will more than likely rent it, how 'bout you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...