Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Cheri - Spring Mauve

I wore Spring Mauve for a week and just took it off!  What a lovely off-brand lacquer I've stumbled upon. 


Color Description: Spring Mauve is a lovely lavender based hot pink with a secret shimmer to die for.  The secret shimmer is what pull lavender and makes this lacquer extra shiny.


Similar To: What came to mind first was Wet N Wild's How I Met Your Magenta but they're totally different in the bottle.  So, I don't have anything to compare Spring Mauve to, really.


This Look: One coat of Instant Artificials, two coats of Spring Mauve and one coat of Sally Hansen's Mega Shine.


Price Point: I believe this color is discontinued but the Cheri brand is sold online for $2.00/ea.  What a bargain!  I truly believe that with a great base and top coat any lacquer can be a lasting beauty...


I sincerely hope you liked this look as much as I did!  It's taking me longer and longer to change my polish lately because I'm in love with the spring colors.  Hope to have a few more looks for you this month and again enjoy you Spring to the fullest.


p.s.  I'm actually looking for an opaque lipstick in this color - any ideas let me know (lol)... 

3 comments:

  1. love the polish. For the lipstick I have no idea sorry, I don't look good in this kind of hot pink colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pink! such a pretty shade.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and juicy-looking, I like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...