Join my colorful nail care journey!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So Psyched about Essie "Sew Psyched"! (09/21/2010)

Handbag: Junior Drake -  Gaga
Today's NOTD was inspired by a handbag I picked up this weeked!  If you've never heard of Junior Drake handbags, you should definitely google it!  Anyway, went to their "Warehouse Sample Sale" and picked up this olive green beauty!

Essie - Sew Psyched
Well, I was excited to put on Essie Sew Psyched only to be "psyched out" because of the secret shimmer.  I use a professional nail lamp when I apply my polish and I was able to see it right away, but in normal light it's very difficult to see.  This shimmer makes the polish extra shiny on the nail and it's gorgeous!   

Here's what they look like together: 

Thanks for stopping by and please, by all means, have a well-polished day!

3 comments:

  1. Nice combo! This is an amazing color for fall! I cant wait to get my paws on Sew Psyched... so far it was sold out at the Salon I went to... boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tasha~ - Thanks so much! Hope you find it soon. It's still out there, I'm certain :)

    @1xellus1 - So glad! I think I kept this one on for like a week - so unlike me (lol). But it wears very well. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...