Join my colorful nail care journey!

Friday, August 27, 2010

OPI Mod Hatter over SH Stony Creme

I really wanted to use my untried OPI Mod Hatter for a more conservative look this week but when I swatched on my nail it was ridiculously sheer (however, this would make a great french top coat). 

This is what it looks like on the nail over SH Stoney Creme.  It has a slight shimmer and hopefully will wear well.

I was happy to use my, Sally Hansen's Stony Creme (Hard As Wraps), which I recently found on clearance at CVS for $1.00!  It was so simple and pretty that I had to get it. 

This combo is awesome together and I hope you like it.  If you're having a difficult time with your Mod Hatter, this just might be the solution for you!

Thanks for stopping by and hope this is finding you "well-polished"!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great on your skin!!! I can't pull that off because my hands are too pale and pinkish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he... I figured out how to move the post back to its original date.

    @Fer - Thanks, it's pretty neutral but I could see how it could pull pink on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...