Join my colorful nail care journey!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maybelline Colorama Pink Pinata over Revlon Pink Lingerie (12/28/2010)

Pink was so nice I had to wear it twice!  Today's review will be on Pink Pinata.

Color Description: Pink Pinata has iridescent flakies in a translucent pinky/peach base.

Price Point: This is a discontinued collection, however, it pops up in dollar stores and Big Lots across the country.  I've yet to see any at my local stores, so when I got this in a swap (as an EXTRA, nonetheless) I was like, "SCORE!"

Similar To: Pink Pinata is similar Hidden Treasure or Nubar 2010.  I believe, you could tell the difference over a white polish; the pink base would be apparent.  However, if you were to layer this over a black or darker nail color, they would be the same.  (See it over black in Steph's Closet swatch here).

This Look:  As mentioned in my previous post Revlon's Pink Lingerie and Wet 'n Wild's Flirty Rose Creme are almost identical.  So I decided to keep the pink theme going by wearing Pink Lingerie with a twist, layering the Maybelline Colorama - Pink Pinata (my top coat is Sally Hansen Mega Shine).

Well, that's all my well-polished folks.  Looks like I'll be wearing pink for the next few days! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...