Join my colorful nail care journey!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maybelline - Gray T Glamour (12/10/2010)

Glamour and sophistication rolled into one!  This nail lacquer even gets compliments from men...  This particular gentleman said, "♥ your nails, the color is so nice!"  I told him that it was my hobby and he says, "Looks like they're professionally done!"  It's the color, I tell you!  it covers all flaws and this compliment came after two days of wear.  On to the review...

Color Description: Gray T Glamour (GTG) is a dark gray with hidden shimmer (depending on the light) which makes it oh so shiny on the nail. It's one of those colors that you don't want to change. This gray is definitely on the blue side so it goes well with jeans, or anything else, for that matter.

Price Point:  This was a Limited Edition Fall 2010 color for Maybelline and retailed for about $4.50.  You may be able to scour your clearance bins at some drugstores for this color.  Sometimes LE's are placed back on the regular display - this is definitely worth a look-see if you don't own it already.

Similar To:  GTG reminds me of a deeper version of Orly's Pixie Dust (which is still one of my untrieds). 
After surveying my collection of over 20 grays, nothing else comes close.  GTG is unique!

This Look:  No base coat (I know, I know, I am so bad!), 2 coats of GTG, 1 coat of SH Mega Shine.

Well off to change my mani to Barielle Elle's Spell!  Can't wait to see what this looks like...  I wanted this one as bad as HT, but didn't do much driving around just a lot of calling around.  Talk to you well-polished readers later. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...