Ask me why I'm a week behind in my posts and I'll say, "it's been a busy week!" But who's counting days, eh? This is supposed to be fun and this mani was just that, FUN!!!
Color Description: ♫♪"Do you see what I see?"♫♪ This is the kind of nail lacquer that makes you break out in song! It's an extremely sheer purple base with multi-dimensional and multi-colored fine glitter. It made my Maybelline Black Out look like shimmering green glass. Just fantastic! My pictures do no justice to this beauty.
Similar To: Absolutely nothing!
This Look: One coat of Starting Over After Artificials (base coat) , two coats of Maybelline Black Out, two coats of #189 and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.
Price Point/Availability: Maybelline Black Out is discontinued and was recently found at my local Dollar Tree in a pack of two. #189 was discovered via Chloe's Nails and should still be available for purchase on Ebay. I searched #189 Purple Glitter and this is what I found. The cost (including shipping to the U.S.) was just under $5.00 - not bad for a truly "out of this world" color!
Well, what to wear next? I will, more than likely, showcase some of the new OPI Texas collection for you well-polished beauties, but until then, whenever that will be, have a great and awesome rest of the week. :)
- ► 2012 (37)
- Essie Little Brown Dress (F/W 2010 Collection)
- Orly Pure Porcelain (Spring/Summer 2011 - Precious...
- OPI Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em (Spring/Summer 2011)
- Orly - Royal Velvet (Spring 2011 Collection)
- My Blog is called AllThingsNails! (and handbags, a...
- OPI - San Tan-Tonio
- Super Professional #189 "Purple Glitter" over Mayb...
- "Extend-A-Mani" Maybelline Pink Pinata over Milani...
- ▼ February (8)