Join my colorful nail care journey!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Professional #189 "Purple Glitter" over Maybelline Black Out (2/3/2011)

Ask me why I'm a week behind in my posts and I'll say, "it's been a busy week!"  But who's counting days, eh?  This is supposed to be fun and this mani was just that, FUN!!!


Color Description:  ♫♪"Do you see what I see?"♫♪  This is the kind of nail lacquer that makes you break out in song!  It's an extremely sheer purple base with multi-dimensional and multi-colored fine glitter.  It made my Maybelline Black Out look like shimmering green glass.  Just fantastic!  My pictures do no justice to this beauty.


Similar To:  Absolutely nothing!


This Look:  One coat of Starting Over After Artificials (base coat) , two coats of Maybelline Black Out, two coats of #189 and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.


Price Point/Availability: Maybelline Black Out is discontinued and was recently found at my local Dollar Tree in a pack of two.  #189 was discovered via Chloe's Nails and should still be available for purchase on Ebay.  I searched #189 Purple Glitter and this is what I found.  The cost (including shipping to the U.S.) was just under $5.00 - not bad for a truly "out of this world" color!


Well, what to wear next?  I will, more than likely, showcase some of the new OPI Texas collection for you well-polished beauties, but until then, whenever that will be, have a great and awesome rest of the week. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...