Join my colorful nail care journey!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pink Wednesday: OPI - My Address Is "Hollywood"

Well, today's officially the 1st day of Fall and OPI's My Address Is "Hollywood" is my Pink Wednesday mani. This is the perfect color to transition into the Fall with, it being from the Touring America Fall collection, and all.  

One thing is for sure, if you're "Touring America" you are definitely going to want to drive down "Hollywood Boulevard" with all the pink neon signs, then stop by Pink's for a hot dog, you may just see Angelyne drive by in her pink Corvette.  And a bit of trivia for you: Marilyn Monroe, the biggest Hollywood starlet of all time said that Diamond's are a girls best friend and she was wearing pink when she was singing the song - things that make you go hmmm?

Color Description:  My Address is "Hollywood" is as pink as pink can get and is a great look to brighten a gloomy Fall day.  It's hot pink with subtle gold shimmer throughout which I had difficulty capturing on film.

Similar To:  Many pinks in my collection come close but is closest to Essie Your Hut or Mine; see comparison pic here from The PolishAholic.  In the bottles they don't really look exact but once you get it on the nail you can really see the similarities.

This Look:  One coat of OPI Acrylic Nail Base Coat (my other base wasn't handy), two coats of My Address Is "Hollywood" and one coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.

Price Point/Availability:  This collection is still readily available online and in select salon locations.  I picked mine up this weekend at my local JC Penney Salon with my $10 off of a $10 purchase coupon and the OPI selection was BOGO 50% so I ended up getting two OPI's for $3 (after tax).  Crazy good!  I also picked up Road House Blues. :) 

p.s. JC Penney is clearancing out polishes from the Swiss Collection (Just A Little Rosti At This) and Jade Is The New Black was on clearance, as well.  Happy hunting at JC Penney!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...