Saturday, September 24, 2011
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Bronze Ablaze (09/24/2011)
If this isn't a Fall color, I don't know what is? Not only does this lacquer remind me of Autumn, it also reminds me that it's time to switch out my closet from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter. Browns, rusts, and olives will be the theme of my wardrobe for the next six months. But back to the topic at hand, Bronze Ablaze...
Color Description: Bronze Ablaze is a great name for this lacquer because it glows from within with golden undertones reminding me of a beautiful bronze statue. Shows as a frost in certain lighting.
Similar To: Nothing that I can think of or that I own.
This Look: Two coats of Bronze Ablaze and one coat of Maybelline Infinite Shine.
Price Point/Availability: This is a recent Fall 2011 edition to the Sally Hansen line. I'm not seeing this available anywhere online, however, it should be available at most drugstores.
Talk to you lovelies later!
- ► 2012 (37)
- Pink Wednesday: Nabi - Cinnamon
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Bronze Ablaze (09/24/2011...
- From the Vault: Color Club - Precious Gifts
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - My Address Is "Hollywood"
- OPI - Uh Oh Roll Down The Window (09/16/2011)
- China Glaze - For Audrey (09/10/2011)
- Pink Wednesday: OPI - I'd Like To Thank...
- OPI - Pros & Bronze (09/03/2011)
- ▼ September (8)